Monday 8 March 2021

Special birthday!

Good morning, folks!  Isn't it wonderful to be heading into Spring with all its newness and hope?!  I love this time of year - winter is definitely not my season even though I really try hard to be positive.  I think I need to hibernate from November to March, lol!

So today I would like to share this card with you that I made for my wee grandson who is one year old today!  He's such a wee cutie and has such an endearing smile, which is always on his face (except when his sister tried to put a birthday hat on his head!).

I am entering this card into the AAA Birthday challenge #23, which is to use patterned paper and into the challenge at Let's Craft and Create #169, which is Anything Goes plus Green and Purple.   I chose the free Designer Series paper I got when I joined Stampin Up in January this year.  This paper is in Bermuda Bay (one of the Brights Collection) and I used Bermuda Bay and Gorgeous Grape ink.  The photopolymer stamp set is new to me and is called Family Party.  I love it, it is so versatile with family names, numbers and a few other cute extras, including sentiments.

Thank you for popping in today!

Stay safe x


3 comments:

  1. How fabulous! Great choice of patterned paper and a really sweet card. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great birthday card! Thanks for sharing at Let's Craft and Create.
    :) Janis, Let's Craft & Create Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely birthday card for a special little man! Thanks so much for playing at AAA Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)