Tuesday 2 March 2021

AAA Birthday challenge

Hi folks!  I don't know about you but I find that I have hardly any time to do everything I need to do, even during this time of lockdown.  Every time I plan to enter some challenges, they've closed before I even get the cards made, LOL!

Anyway, here is one I made for my friend's birthday.  I love the Stampin' Up! Curvy die and the cute little bird, which I watercoloured using my Stampin' Write markers and my water brush.

I'm entering this card into the challenge AAA Birthday Game #23 which is to use patterned paper.


Thank you for stopping by.  
Stay safe!


6 comments:

  1. Such pretty paper and a lovely card. Thanks for playing along with us this month at AAA Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! Such a pretty paper and I love the simplicity of your design. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card Karen 😍 Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card!! love the soft beautiful paper and the way you incorporated in your card. Thank you for playing along with us at AAA Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)