Thursday 25 February 2021

Sunday Stamps Slice (of cake)

 Good evening, folks!  I hope you are all keeping well and staying safe.

This evening I would like to share a simple one layer card that I made for my friend's husband's birthday.  Needing some colour inspiration, I chose the sweet colours on the Sunday Stamps challenge blog.  I used Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight and Tangelo Twist (retired) ink and incorporated the old retired but wonderful Gorgeous Grunge stamps as well as my new fun Approaching Perfection stamp set, which is a freebie from Sale-a-bration when you spend £45.  I love the cute little balloons!  I'm also entering this into the Time Out Challenge #182 which is to create a birthday or celebration card and also the clean and simple challenge at The Paper Players  PP529.


Thank you for stopping by today x

6 comments:

  1. I really love how you mixed the grunge with the pretty balloons. Super mix of grunge stamps with the different shapes and styles and what a fab sentiment. Thanks for joining Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, Karen - your one layer looks almost mixed media - so clever! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute design! Love the layered stamping, perfect way to use those colors! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen, great one layer card and it's for a man! You did both categories quite well! Thanks for joining us at SUNDAY STAMPS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card! I like the grunge layers and the clean look. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool card! Love the use of all those different images! Thanks for celebrating Time Out's birthday with us!

    ReplyDelete

(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)