Wednesday 10 February 2021

Sympathy for a friend

 Good afternoon, folks.

I don't know about you but I have had an awful lot of Sympathy and Get Well cards to make during lockdown.  There has been so much illness and sad things happening.  My friend recently lost her mother-in-law and I made her this card with some of my new products from Stampin' Up! including the stamp, die and the beautiful ombre paper.  I stamped the image on to watercolour paper and used my Stampin' Write markers to watercolour it.  I'm happy with how it turned out.

I am entering this card into these challenges:

The Flower Challenge #53




Thanks for visiting today xx




3 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful sympathy card, Karen, and I'm sure your friend appreciated your thoughtfulness. Thanks for sharing your card with us at The Flower Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful sympathy card, those soft colours and the stamped image just perfect. Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge and we hope to see you there again soon. Aileen DesignTeam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sad occasion, but a simply stunning card. the Image is gorgeous and sits perfectly on that backing paper. Thankyou for sharing with us this time, at the Colour Crazy Challenge - Vic, DT x

    ReplyDelete

(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)