Tuesday 9 February 2021

HLS Challenge with dies

 Hello there!  Today I'd like to share a card I made for a friend who gave me a gift.  It was very kind and generous of her.

I love this Stampin' Up paper - isn't it lovely with the beautiful butterflies and wild flowers?

I stamped the sentiment in Granny Apple Green and the flower in Highland Heather (both stamps are from a long time ago Saleabration set) and then die cut it using a stitched circle die.  Less is more I think with this one as there is plenty going on in the paper.


I'm entering this card into the February challenge at Happy Little Stampers.

Thanks for visiting today x

2 comments:

  1. It is a beautiful paper!
    Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
    Susan
    DT for AG with Dies
    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Super card Karen, the background is so beautifully done. Love the colors. The use of the circular die breaks the pattern and highlights the sentiment so well. Thank you for playing along at Happy Little Stampers. DT Dhruvika @the_cardogram xoxo

    ReplyDelete

(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)