Thursday 28 January 2021

Pretty banner

 Good afternoon, folks.

Today, I'm sharing a card using the bold watercolour paper from Stampin' Up! that I got in the clearance rack at Christmas.  I love watercolour and I love bold, bright colours so this is perfect for me.  I so enjoyed making the flowers - they are heat embossed in white and watercoloured, using Stampin' Write Markers.  Using the markers as my watercolour was brilliant, because you could use as much ink from the marker, or as little, depending on what part of an image you're colouring.  This was so therapeutic.


I am entering this card into the Just Add Ink #539 challenge which is to Just Choose Two - a border, banner, bow.  Obviously I chose the banner and border (love that little banner stamp - it's so versatile).


Thanks for visiting today xx


3 comments:

  1. Very sweet card - such a cute banner - love the little splatters around it too. Chantell Just add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you've highlighted your banner sentiment with the splatters of ink, Karen. Very pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Karen. That little banner is gorgeous and I love the bright fun colours. Thanks for playing along this week at Just Add Ink. Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete

(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)