Thursday 23 August 2018

Wedding Card

Hello there!  Today I'm sharing a card I made this morning for my friend's daughter who is getting married in September.  It's plain and simple, with a little bit of added bling!  I used sketch #399 from My Favorite Things Card Challenges as inspiration. I am also entering this card into Addicted to Stamps and More #306Cute Card Thursday #544 - Just for Girls (I know it's a wedding card, but do the boys really care?)

 
 
 
 
Card size: 7" x 5"
Patterned paper: Stampin' Up!
Stitched Circle die: My Favorite Things
Heart dies: My Favorite Things
Love die: Oops, can't remember!!
Embellishments: Stampin' Up! Diamantes

Thanks for visiting today.  See you soon, Kx

2 comments:

  1. I agree, a wedding card is for the bride! This is stunning, love those die cut hearts!
    Many thanks for joining in our Just for Girls challenge at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Deb xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elegant, stylish and beautiful! Fabulous wedding card. Thank you for sharing your card with ATSM!

    ReplyDelete

(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)