Thursday 23 August 2018

Praying for you

Hello again!  Second post of the day, simply because I made this card for Just Us Girls Colour Challenge 454 and I just noticed it ends today.  The colours are light green, aqua and pale yellow so I used Stampin' Up! colours - Pistachio Pudding, Pool Party and So Saffron.  You can't really see the green and aqua easily as the details on the stamp are so small, but they're definitely there! As earlier, I've used my lovely new Altenew Ditsy Print stamp for the bouquets and Honey Bee stamps for the sentiment.


 

I have tried a million times to turn this picture around but for some reason it just won't!  Really annoying.  So here it is if you can imagine how good it looks the right way up!!
 
Thanks for visiting, Kx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us this week at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete

(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)