Tuesday 21 August 2018

Back again!

Hi folks, I'm trying to get back into my crafting after a long absence, since my mum died almost two years ago. You may have seen my previous blog "Stampin' Perfect Peace". I lost heart in crafting after mum died because she and I crafted, and had lots of fun, together. When she came to live with me, we did even more together and she was a great encourager to me. I completely lost interest in making cards but I can feel that interest starting to pick up again. I was a bit worried that I never would make cards again, because when we moved into a new house, my husband decorated and arranged one of the bedrooms, complete with shelving, as a craft room for me!

Anyway, here is a card I made for the challenge over at Let's Craft and Create, which is 'anything goes'.


Thanks for dropping by.  Hope you enjoyed your visit.

Kx

2 comments:

  1. Simply stunning. I love your card. Thanks for joining us at ‘Lets Craft and Create’. Jonnece DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meaningful. Thanks for sharing at Let's Craft and Create.....Lis

    ReplyDelete

(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)