Wednesday 7 July 2021

Alphabet Challenge - Going for Gold

 Hi there, friends.

Today I'm sharing a card that I have made for the Alphabet Challenge - G is for Green or Gold and I've chosen gold.  One of my last two cards also featured the striking and bold black and white gingham, so I've used this Designer Series paper again because I love this look.  I wasn't sure how it would work with the gold, but I'm pretty pleased with how it has turned out.  Isn't that metallic gold card really pretty? It's great quality, thick and good for die cutting.

Click on the photos to go to My Projects on my Stampin' Up! website.




Thanks for visiting today!




No comments:

Post a Comment

(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)