Saturday 19 June 2021

Daring to Just Add Ink and Colours

 Hi there, today I have two cards to share with you that I made this morning.  Until I made these, I didn't realise just how striking black and white with a touch of added colour is.  I think this is something I may make more of.  All products are Stampin' Up! (apart from the Bible verse).



My inspiration for these cards is the following three challenges:

Daring Cardmakers - use check


Just Add Ink #559 - Choose two (I chose stripes and paper strips)


CAS Colours and Sketches #424 - Polished Pink, Old Olive, Mango Melody


Thanks for visiting today.


9 comments:

  1. Really lovely cards - I really love the bold colours against the black and white. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how bold black & white is together, & gingham is even better! Gorgeous cards, Karen. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those bold, bright florals against the contrast of the crisp black and white - so effective. Thanks for sharing with us over at CAS Colours & Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the boldness of these cards. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so right! The black and white check pattern looks great with the colourful flowers. Cool card. Thanks for sharing your creation with the Daring Cardmakers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are wonderful Karen and I agree that the bright colours look fantastic with the bold black and white. Thank you for coming to play at CAS Colours and Sketches this week! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome projects with the colors Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours &Sketches Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards! I agree - you can't go wrong with B&W and a pop of colour. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  9. The pops of colour look stunning against the black and white check. Thanks for joining in at the Daring Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete

(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)