Wednesday 6 January 2021

Welcome 2021

 Hi folks.  I'm so glad to be back posting again after a bit of a break.  I hope you are all well and had a good restful Christmas holiday.

At Christmas, my husband and I were very blessed to receive kind and thoughtful gifts for which we are truly thankful, so I needed some cards to say Thank You.  Is it just me or do people not really say thanks much anymore?  I think we take too much for granted and I really believe we should always be thankful for what people give us - and then let them know it.  I know that the recipients of these cards appreciated them and that has also shown me how much people still like to receive a card in the post.  A text, WhatsApp or Instagram message is OK, but a card can be kept for a long time, put on display and be a reminder of how someone cared enough about them to take the time to make a card for them.  So I'll always be a fan of snail mail!


I enjoyed using this Stampin' Up! three step stamp which was a saleabration stamp a number of years ago.  The papers are also Stampin' Up! and I got them in the Clearance rack for a few £s.  I used Flirty Flamingo Cardstock as my mat, as it is one of the colours in the paper.

I'm entering this card into the Anything Goes Challenge over at Word Art Wednesday.

Thank you for stopping by today.

Karen xx

2 comments:

  1. Your art is lovely, Karen. It's a treat to have you play along with us and share your wonderful talents for others to see. I hope that you will come by to play along with us often. I enjoy seeing your creativity, and I have enjoyed browsing through your blog. Here is my blog link if you would like to "FOLLOW" one another. I'm attempting to reach a big milestone in my followers and would greatly appreciate your visit. Here's the link:
    www.karn-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com
    Thanks again for playing along in the challenges. It always means SO much to me and I also wish you luck in the random draw. I look forward to seeing more of your wonderful creativity. Please be sure to link up your next card(s) with us as well. I love to see them!
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen, thank you for your sweet and kind comment. I certainly will play along again and am very happy to follow you. I hope you get the followers you’d like!

      Delete

(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)