Friday 18 September 2020

Wedding card

Good afternoon, folks.  

Today I'm sharing a card that I made for a young couple who will be getting married in October.  Their wedding invitation is really lovely and autumnal with the gorgeous warm colours that we associate with autumn.  You can see a wee peek of their invitation on the left.  I knew exactly what I wanted to make and this is what I came up with.

The diagonal stamp and the sentiment are both from Clearly Besotted; I inked these up in Old Olive and then I added a few leaves which I die cut from the absolutely gorgeous new Stampin' Up! Rainbow glimmer cardstock, using some Lawn Fawn Stitched Leaf dies.

I'm entering this card into the challenge at Just Add Ink #523 which is to incorporate something to do with the letter 'A', which in this case is the word 'autumn' - no guesses there!



Thanks so much for stopping by today x 

2 comments:

  1. Autumn is the perfect “A” element, lovely card! Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely CAS style card - perfect for the Autumn themed Wedding. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete

(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)