Friday 11 September 2020

September stencilling

Good evening, folks!

Today I have a simple card that I made for a friend's birthday (tomorrow, and I haven't even posted it yet).  I used a stencil that I've had for ages and I think have only used once before.  Saying that, I absolutely love it, because it has a gorgeous pattern of leaves (love anything with a pretty leaf on it!) and it is so open to many possibilities for a card.  I think it is a Concord & 9th stencil but I'm not 100% sure.  I'm entering this card into the challenge at As You Like It, which calls for a stencil and reasons why we love it.

I used some Distress Inks for this card, following the challenge colours at Colour Throwdown #610 - Barn Door, Wild Honey, Antique Linen and Gathered Twigs. 

The stamped sentiments are also from a Concord & 9th set (I never keep the packaging so I can't say what it is).

I'm also going to enter this into the challenge over at CASology week 373 - September.







Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you have a great weekend!


7 comments:

  1. That stencil is gorgeous... and I love the colours you used with it! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comments, Nancy

      Delete
  2. Karen, your card is gorgeous! I love the stencil and the colors you chose are just perfect this time of year. Thanks so much for joining in our stencil challenge at As You Like It!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your very kind words, Brenda

      Delete
  3. Thank you for sharing your great make with us at AYLI for our stencil challenge! Hope to see you again soon. Hugs Squirrel x

    ReplyDelete

(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)