Saturday 8 August 2020

At the edge of the beach

Hi folks! I hope you’re all well. 

Today I’m sharing a card that I made for AAA Cards Challenge #171 which is this...


I've been practising my colouring and was playing around with my new Copics and I really wanted to colour this lovely image from Sheepski.  I'm only a novice with copic colouring and the key seems to be practice, practice, practice!  I just wanted something that looked colourful and fun!  I stencilled the sun's rays with Distress Ink but I think I've placed it wrongly.  I was just trying to have white space while adding an extra bit of detail.  Hope you like it anyway.  

Thank you for popping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)