Wednesday 29 July 2020

Floral sympathy

Hello friends.  I hope you are keeping safe, wherever you are today.

Today I would like to share another card that I made five of, for some friends who have lost a beloved family member this past week.  I used the Number of Years stamp set from Stampin' Up!, which is a favourite of mine, because of the numbers (I also have the matching dies).  However, I've never really used the pretty flower before.  It is actually a sweet flower, which can be stamped in green for the leaves and then the blooms can all be added separately in different colours.  I'll definitely be using this one again!  The colours I used are: (Stampin' Up!) Pear Pizzazz, So Saffron and Blushing Bride.  I matted the card with So Saffron cardstock. The sentiment is from My Favorite Things.  It was so simple to make multiple cards using my Misti.

This is my second entry into the challenge at AAA Cards #170 - Maxi white space with a twist (flowers)


Thanks for stopping by today x

5 comments:

  1. Now that's what I call white space! Beautiful card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect take on the AAA challenge - the simple flowers are so pretty and the yellow border gives such a lovely splash of colour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Claire, I appreciate your kind comments x

      Delete
  3. Oh I love this card - so elegant! Beautiful choice of colours and a wonderful design! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lucie. That’s very kind of you. I enjoyed this challenge. If I’d had more time, I’d have made a lot more!

      Delete

(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)