Tuesday 21 July 2020

CAS celebrate with flowers

Hi folks!  Today I’m sharing a very clean and simple card that I made to keep at the ready in my stash of cards for just when I might need it quickly. I’m actually pleased with how it turned out. 
I used a stamp that I bought many years ago from Stampin’ Up! but I can’t remember the name of it. It was originally one of the small wheels stamps, but recently I took all the stamps off the wheels and turned them into single border stamps. Using the Misti, it is really easy to line them up and I get better use out of them now. I have stored them in a large SU! case. 
I used Crushed Curry ink and scored a border line on each side of the stamp. I die cut the word You from a MFT die and stamped and cut out the sentiment from the same set in Crushed Curry. 

I’m entering this card into two challenges:

AAA Cards - maxi white space, twist - flowers
The Paper Players - CAS Celebrate









That's all for today.  Thank you so much for popping by!

8 comments:

  1. A really stylish and beautiful CAS card. Love it! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous and creative CAS card. Thank you for joining the AAA Cards Challenge.
    - Joy Dsouza

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is CAS perfection! I love the yellow strip and the pop of yellow in the sentiment! The scoring adds so much detail, too! SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color combo and you showcased the floral stamp beautifully. Such a lovely CAS card. So glad you were able to join us and help us celebrate our 500th Paper Players challenge
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, I just love this! I took all my wheels off too...you've inspired me to see if I even have this one, it's beautiful! Love the little peekaboo sentiment too! Thanks for sharing this wonderful creation with us as we celebrate our 500th challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautifully CAS card Karen that showcases that floral strip stamp beautifully. I love the white-on-white diecut sentiment too. Thank you for playing along with our 500th Paper Players challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a delicate and pretty card and the floral stamp looks fabulous x.

    ReplyDelete

(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)