Friday 25 January 2019

Thinking of you colour and sketch

Hi there!
Today I'd like to share a card with you that I have made for two challenges. I was a bit out of my comfort zone with the sketch but I actually really enjoyed the look at the end and I'm very pleased with it. I wouldn't personally have ever put these three colours together either but I'm really happy with the result. I made this card with a friend in mind who fell last week and broke a bone in her arm.

I'm entering this card into the following two challenges:

Less is More - #387 Sketch 25
Colour Throwdown - #527 Navy blue, green and grey (I used Night of Navy, Mossy Meadow and Smoky Slate)







3 comments:

  1. Smashing make and a fabulous colour selection - top job

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely design! Love the pretty blue flowers dressing up the elegant banner. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card combining the two challenges! Love the green polka dots paper, it highlights this beautiful flourished banner. A fabulous take on our sketch. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete

(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)