Thursday 24 January 2019

Just pastels and friends

Hi again folks! I made another quick card for a few challenges and one is due in tomorrow so I thought I should post it now!
Now that I'm doing card challenges again, I've got my mojo back and I'm being inspired in ways that I haven't been in a long time. I'm really glad to be back to cardmaking and blogging. 
I've used a My Favourite Things sentiment and another Concord and 9th Turnabout stamp. I enjoyed making this card although it took me a while trying to get the turnabout stamp working just right.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Addicted to CAS - FRIENDS
Just Us Girls - #471 Pastel colours
Daring Card Makers - Just Stamping


Thank you for stopping by
Karen 😊

5 comments:

  1. I really like your pastel wreath too! Isn't it funny that we both came up with similar but different ideas...and we are both named Karen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, Karen! The name too...I didn't even catch that on!!

      Delete
  2. What a lovely pastel wreath! Turned out beautiful - Thanks for joining in at JUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous wreath and I LOVE your sentiment, Karen! So glad you played along with us at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning, such a pretty wreath. Thanks for joining in at Daring cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete

(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)