Monday 11 May 2020

Starting over...

Hello folks.  Long time, no see.  I fell off the card making wagon last year and just couldn't get started again until now.  I'm back to making a few cards, especially ones that are Copic coloured.  I've always loved the blended look of copics and promarkers and have been practising for months and months.  I'm nowhere near good yet, but I like how my cards are looking now, so I'll keep going.

Here's a timely card I made using a free digi stamp that I got over at Polkadoodles.  It's in celebration of all the NHS heroes.  It's one of a set, some outlines, others pre-coloured.  They're still free, so pop over and get yours now.


I'm entering this card into the 'Anything Goes' challenge at Polkadoodles.  I used Copic markers and Polychromo pencils to colour this.

Thanks for visiting.  Hope to see you again soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)