Sunday 31 May 2020

Christmas in May

Hello friends. I hope you’re all well and keeping safe in these strange times. Here in my town this evening, not only are we still under lockdown (albeit slightly relaxed), but now our electricity has gone off suddenly so I can’t even make a cup of tea! I’ll maybe have to go outside later and try to start a fire with a few sticks and boil some water on it 😆! In spite of all these things, the weather is amazing so there’s always something to be positive about. 
So, earlier today, I made a card which combines three different challenges:
It’s been such a long time since I’ve used stickers on my cards. I’ve had these ones from Simple Stories for about 10 years so I was surprised to find that they are as sticky as when I first bought them. 



Thanks for visiting today xx



3 comments:

  1. Hi Karen,
    Happy Rudolf Days.
    Your card is very lovely and what great stickers used.
    Amazing that they are still sticky.
    Hope you electric is sorted now.
    Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so darn cute. That is an adorable snowman. Such luck that it was still sticky. Because you used something that was NBUS you could enter this card at my friend Darnell's NBUS challenge. Never Before Used Stuff. Just thought I would mention it.
    Love the tickets for the sentiment. You did a great job on that sketch!
    Thanks for taking part in the May Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch and a super use of your stickers!
    Thanks for breaking out your stickers to play along with the crafty crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!

    ReplyDelete

(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)