Tuesday 5 February 2019

Promarkers and flowers

Hi folks! I've been browsing the web for some nice challenges to do this week and I came across these two, which incorporate two of my favourite things in cardmaking - promarker pens and flowers! Last week, I made out a couple of charts, matching up my promarkers to my Stampin' Up supplies so you'll see in this card, I've used the Tulip Yellow promarker which matches my Daffodil Delight cardstock. I've only recently purchased (bit by bit) the whole collection of promarkers and I'm really pleased to have the whole set. Both the stamps and the dies on the card are new to me last week (purchased from the lovely and helpful Tracy at Dies to Die For) and I love them. They are such cute delicate flowers from Pretty Pink Posh and a joy to colour in. Sorry the picture quality isn't great - it's a very dull, wet and dismal day here in Northern Ireland and the light isn't very good.


I am entering this card into:

Passion for Promarkers - use flora and/or fauna
The Flower Challenge - use your latest stamps or dies


Thank you for stopping by today, Karen 😊


4 comments:

  1. This is lovely, Karen! I love CAS cards, so this is right up my street - really pretty floral stamps and fab colour choices.
    Thanks for playing along with my challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty and lovely CAS design! The bright yellow you matched as the background and for the flowers reminds me of Spring! Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful CAS card, so pretty! Congrats on completing your promarker collection! Thank you for joining us at Passion for Promarkers, good luck in the prize draw and I do hope you'll join us again soon!
    Love Jacky x
    PFP DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very cute card with lovely colours and desig. Looks smashing! Thanks for joining us over at pfp this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)