Thursday 14 February 2019

Birds in the wood

Hello there! This evening I would like to share a card that I made for two challenges using a cute stamp set that I got years and years ago - does anybody remember the wonderful stamp company called Elzybells? I really miss these cute stamps and was so disappointed when the company closed down. The stamps were obviously good quality because they are still working well. I also used Stampin' Up's Hardwood stamp, which I love, and did some masking. 
I am entering this card into the Just Us Girls challenge #474 which is to use some form of 'wood', the Addicted to CAS challenge #152 - 'birds'.


Thanks for stopping by 😊



3 comments:

  1. Awww...such a cute trio of chicks, peeking from the 'barn' door! Adorable! Thrilled to see this gem in the Just Us Girls gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card! Love the wood backdrop and how you framed your birds! Thanks for sharing with us at ATCAS birds challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your little chicks. Thanks for reminding me that Spring should be coming soon! Fabulous CAS card and so glad you shared it with us at ATCAS this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)