Thursday 9 July 2020

You are amazing!

Good afternoon, fellow crafters!  Who else is like me and loves Thursdays, because it is the beginning of the weekend?!  I just think Thursdays are great because the whole weekend is still there, waiting for us to jump in - no work, and hopefully lots of play!

Today I'm sharing a card I've made for:


The colours are Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green and Melon Mambo.  The stamps are Concord and 9th and the die is from My Favorite Things.


I don't know who the recipient will be yet, but I've a few ideas!




Thank you very much for visiting today xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)