Wednesday 17 June 2020

Birthday for a special friend

Hi friends, I'm just popping in with a card I made for my friend's birthday tomorrow.  Would you believe that, even though it is so simple, it actually took me hours to make!  I sometimes think I just have so much stuff that I don't know where to start.  Initially, I started out using Pool Party and Pink Pirouette Stampin' Markers but they just looked washed out so in the end I used my Polychromo pencils.  The stamps are from ages ago, I think perhaps Clearly Besotted.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:







Thanks for stopping by today x


6 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Feeling Sketchy. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet (sorry - I couldn't help it!) CAS design, Karen. What's not to love - scrummy cakes and a fabulous font for the sentiment.
    Thanks for playing along with us at ATSM.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your CAS card and great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy. Come to play again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, I love your CAS.
    Thank you for joining the challenge at Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Lovely CAS, thanks for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card you made and I like how you take our sketch :-))
    Thanks for playing with us at Feeling Sketchy!
    Please contact me on mail: andreja000lampe@gmail.com if you want to be our GDT. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)